At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for Enterprise MLOps. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Tesla. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
What we are building
We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader and customer advocate for a career-defining opportunity to build and own our customer advocacy program. You’ll have access to industry-defining data science teams, IT leaders, and C-level executives at some of the world’s most progressive companies, including the 20% of the Fortune 100 that rely on the Domino platform.
You’ll be an expert on our customers, with a deep understanding of their various use cases and the value they receive from our platform. Armed with this insight, plus quantifiable benefits obtained from our business value consulting practice, you’ll create and maintain a library of impactful content in various forms to help build awareness, generate sales opportunities, and highlight our customer's thought-leadership in data science.
What your impact will be
The customer advocacy program will be a key component of our overall customer programs initiative that includes our advisory board and world-class customer support organization. You’ll build rapport and develop a diverse network of customer executives and technical champions who provide valuable perspective and direction to our product roadmap and overall strategy, in addition to amplifying our presence in the broader market.
You’ll partner with Sales, Customer Success, across Marketing and other departments on assets/content and share insight to help Domino land new customers – the top priority for our rapidly growing organization. Your work will also help our customers communicate the value of Domino internally to support increased adoption of the our platform into new departments and use cases.
- Create and execute processes to build and manage an ongoing pipeline of customers to engage in customer advocacy activities.
- Interview customers to gather insight into data science challenges, solutions explored, impact of the Domino platform, future use cases, etc.
- Develop blogs, case studies, testimonial videos, and more to build awareness and clearly articulate the value of Domino through the eyes of our customers.
- Recruit customer speakers to support press opportunities, webinars, local field events, and our annual conference, Rev.
- Supply customer quotes, value metrics, and other details to support sales engagements, marketing campaigns, product launches, and other activities.
- Manage the library of customer advisory content to ensure it’s comprehensive and always up-to-date.
What we look for in this role
- + years working on or leading a customer advocacy program in the enterprise software space; strong preference for technical enterprise software platforms, like data science or advanced analytics.
- Proven experience with developing a strong network + pipeline of advocates and associated assets.
- World-class written and verbal communication skills, with a portfolio of examples that clearly describe customer value.
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail.
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base and sales force.
- Ability to manage multiple short- and medium-term programs at once.
- Ability to engage and empathize with data scientists, data science leaders, IT, and C-level executives.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset and high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improving is always possible. At Domino everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses