Domino Data Lab has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Bristol Myers Squibb, AllState, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Highland Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
What we are building
The Enterprise Business Development Representatives (BDRs) team at Domino are hunters. Your job feeds the top of the sales funnel which is the foundation of Domino's revenue. BDRs partner with field account executives to drive strong customer relationships, market presence, and ultimately, revenue growth. Our team is focused, tight-knit, and high performing. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to enterprise sales and marketing functions, and have visibility into the growing field of Data Science at Fortune 500 companies.
What your impact will be
- Spearhead new enterprise business through a combination of in-depth market research and strategic outbound prospecting; partner with the region's Account Executives and broader field organization to build a strong pipeline of highly qualified sales opportunities.
- Build long-term relationships with key buyer personas (Data Science, IT leadership, Exec stakeholders) through an account-based, multi-touch approach; leverage any/all prospecting tools at your disposal to get the job done...phone, email, video, etc.
- Prioritize, convert, and qualify marketing inbound leads from initial outreach to qualified sales opportunity
- Play a hands-on role in maturing and scaling Domino's Business Development function, through creating playbook collateral, training materials, onboarding and mentoring team members, etc.
- Be able to manage call notes, Salesforce, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
- Maintain knowledge of data science platform market as relates to key industries and competitors
What we look for in the role
- 1+ years experience in an ADR, SDR, BDR, or inside sales role; 2+ years preferred
- Bilingual professional proficiency in German and English, as this role will support our growing customer base in Germany and broader DACH region
- Comfortable in fast-moving environment with complex learning requirements
- Experience with CRM, prospecting, and marketing tools (Such as Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Leadspace)
- Industry experience in Analytics / Data Science a plus, not required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident on the phone, professional, and articulate
- Organized, reliable, and persistent with a competitive spirit
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- Company sponsored retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Expense reimbursement for essential work-from-home supplies