Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
The Success Excellence team at Jellysmack is responsible for supporting the local Creator Success Management teams in every zone (US, EMEA/LATAM, APAC) with team enablement (onboarding of new Success Managers, and training existing teams), reporting, tool implementation (ex: CRM), and process improvement.
Success Managers at Jellysmack are the unique point of contact of Creators after the signature of their contract. They manage the relationship with the Creator for the duration of their contract with the following target outcomes: customer satisfaction and business profitability.
What you’ll be responsible for:
We are hiring a full-time intern within the Success Excellence team with the following missions:
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis and take part in the building of reporting for Success teams worldwide
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (operations and content, finance, etc,) on process improvement for Success Managers
- Take part in the implementation of a CRM tool (Salesforce) for the Success teams worldwide
- Assist the team in charge of social media platform operations with the management of access to Creators Facebook pages
- Assist the Head of Success Excellence with team & project coordination
A little about you:
- You're a business student or a university student looking for an internship
- You have prior experience in a Tech / SAAS company or in Account / Success Management or wish to expand your knowledge in this field
- You are well-organized, reliable, accurate, curious, and have excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- You are at ease with IT tools and have outstanding skills in Excel/Google Spreadsheets and Powerpoint/Google Docs
- You have great analytical skills and are passionate about data
- To interact with all of our internal teams, you must have a strong command of English and French
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now