We’re looking for an organisation guru to oversee the workflow process of all our Private Label brands from sketch to stitch to site. Working closely with the marketing and buying team to ensure we're launching as effectively as possible. Working predominantly on kitting and crochet to begin with and new crafts design as we develop it.
Whart you'll be doing
- Oversee the pattern plan to make sure all craft collections are meeting launch deadlines.
- Oversee outsourced pattern collections, liaising with contractors along the production line (including pattern compilers, pattern writers, sample makers, pattern checkers and final QA).
- Brief and support the graphic design team to create patterns/designs for all brands.
- Responsible for creating new line forms for all collections making the Product Content team have all the details they need to get the collections live on site.
- Work closely with the brand designers to plan and coordinate photoshoots, ensuring supplier POs are raised, samples are sent to the right people and a final shot list is made.
- Responsible for ensuring final image selections are saved safely on the drive.
- Changes happen! So you’ll be keeping the schedule up to date, making necessary amendments and keeping relevant stakeholders and teams up to date via all necessary comms channels, including Asana and weekly PL meetings.
- You’ll be the go to person for our collections, sharing upcoming launches with the wider business in WIPS and regular show and tell sessions.
- You’ll know what’s working and what’s not and report on pattern performance in our weekly private label meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating the marketing launches for all new pattern collections. Hosting kick off meetings to keep teams up to date on the details and ensuring all key stakeholders are on track for launch deadlines.
- You’ll be the go-to person for fielding any press queries like yarn submissions, pattern extracts and presenting upcoming launches to secure editorial.
- Responsible for the coordination of the marketing material for launches e.g. e-books, lookbooks, blogger boxes.
- Ensure each brand’s Ravelry presence is kept up to date - Adding new yarns and patterns as they come.
- Work alongside Social Media Manager to provide any necessary content, including Pinterest pattern pin support.
Who you are
- Someone who’s middle name is organised! You’ll have great attention to detail and a need to keep things up to date.
- You’ll be a great project manager with a passion for working collaboratively to get the job done.
- A self-starter with a hands-on attitude able to work independently, stay positive in the face of challenge and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software and tools quickly.
- A creative and strategic thinker with the ability to understand commercial requirements and thinking holistically about the bigger picture.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to take the initiative is required.
- Keeps up to date with the latest industry trends
- A passion for craft or experience working in a design team would be a big plus.
What we're offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Great benefits including Options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare, health cash plan and some other great perks!
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday.
- Smart colleagues and supportive team- you will join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Working environment that values excellence
- Central London Location, although working remotely through the COVID pandemic and will continue with a hybrid-remote approach post pandemic
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. We've graduated from the Future Fifty were 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
WEBS, also known as America’s yarn store and the largest online knitting, crochet and weaving business, became part of the LoveCrafts family in December 2020. The acquisition of the successful family-run business was a pivotal moment for the LoveCrafts Group as it becomes the market leader in North America in needlecraft. Combining LoveCrafts’ strong tech platform and global community with WEBS’ talent and industry expertise, positions the company to rapidly grow its global community of makers.
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We aim to attract the widest range of talent into our business to enable us to create an inclusive working environment, and to reflect and understand our customers and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We aim to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work and therefore, we are open to having conversations about flexible working for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected and where all of our employees have equal opportunity to grow and attain their full potential.