We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development and testing, DevOps activities and, Cloud Native stacks.
As a Platform Quality Engineer you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help Cloud teams on the test automation of the cloud platform. You will have a global overview on the product and the cloud platform by working closely with the Quality Lead, the QA community and with other cloud platform teams on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions. If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Give guidance in terms of QA to the software development teams and participate actively in the implementation of automation framework and increasing automation test coverage
· Actively discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts
· Collaborate closely with the Quality Lead and the QA community to align on testing strategy
· Select and assess proper testing tools and utilities
· Write code to automate the testing of new and existing features in the cloud platform
· Run manual and automated regression tests
· Takeover the third level support cases and manage the issue resolution process
· Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
· Participate in the product release delivery process
· Actively participate in the agile ceremonies (e.g., Daily Stand-ups, Iteration planning, Iteration Review, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinements, …)