We are looking for an Area Sales Manager - North to support our team in the UK. You want to contribute to our mission “We make the gym work for everyone!” and help us to establish EGYM as the number one fitness solution in the UK? Then join our team and help us to push the EGYM success story to the next level!
- You are spearheading the sales of our innovative technological solutions in your area North UK
- You act as a business and tech consultant to analyze and understand your client’s business challenges in detail
- You promote and give demos of EGYM’s solutions in the assigned sales territory and generate new business opportunities through, e.g. cold calling and visits, and convert them into sales in a highly professional manner
- You create and present business cases, offer and concepts for a wide range of clients
- You organize and execute regional sales events with the support of our marketing team
- You are responsible for a regular sales reporting (using salesforce) directly to our Country Director
Your fitness level
- You are a highly motivated and result driven person looking to shape the future of the fitness and health industry – you are a self-starter with the ability to create and grow your customer network
- You have at least 3 years of experience in solution selling (B2B) and consultancy preferably with a technological background, including a successful track record in selling solutions & consultant services
- You were working in a commercial or financial role or as a manager of sport, fitness or health center before and have a deep understanding of economics and business model design
- You are highly structured in your daily work and bring first experience in salesforce or other CRM tools
- You are passionate about digitalization and bring very good communication skills
The equipment we provide
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcome, heard and part of the decision making process
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Benefit from flexible working hours and 25 days of vacation per year (excluding bank and public holidays)
- Profit from a private health insurance package and our employer pension scheme
Apply now by uploading your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #933.
Contact: Julia Rammler
For further information: https://career.egym.com
The data privacy statementfor our recruiting process applies.
Become part of EGYM! EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now