We are looking for a motivated Graphic Designer with a passion for creating captivating designs and the self-expectation of delivering a state-of-the-art product. Be part of our interdisciplinary and international team consisting of marketing experts from different departments working from US, Munich and Berlin. Help us to push the EGYM success story to the next level and join our graphic design team in Berlin!
- You conceptualize and create print and online advertising materials
- You create print ads, fair booth designs, posters, roll-ups, and other print products
- You create banners, newsletters, and social media posts
- You retouch imagery to make it pixel perfect
- You work in an agile, cross-functional team and will contribute your ideas
Your fitness level
- You have 3+ years of experience and a background as a graphic designer (m/f/d)
- You are proficient with the Adobe Creative App library like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - nice to have are also basics of 3D modeling, After Effects, XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar
- You know how to treat and execute shooting material (photos & videos)
- You have a good flair and understanding of color management as well as creative concepts and layouts
- You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to operate in a structured and independent way in alignment with our brand guidelines
- You are fluent in English; German would be beneficial but is not mandatory
Your training goal for your first 6 months
- You developed a deep understanding of our products and audience
- You supported the Marketing team with consistent design assets
- You brought your expertise and fresh ideas to the table, helping the team to develop the visual language
- You got familiar with our design workflows and processes
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy the start-up flair of a well-established company with colleagues who simply "live and breathe" their job
- Benefit from a steep learning curve and grow with varied and challenging tasks
- Arrange your working hours freely and benefit from a lot of flexibility through our hybrid workplace model
- Look forward to 30 vacation days per year and protect yourself with our attractive company pension plan
- Take advantage of a large network of gyms throughout Germany for a discounted membership fee and train in over 4000 sports and health facilities or use our in-house gym at the Berlin location with a selection of EGYM Smart Strength and Smart Flex equipment
- Get a variety of great discounted offers, from fashion to leisure, in our employee benefits portal
Apply now with your documents (CV, portfolio, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #943.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.
Become part of EGYM! EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now