INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is “To Make the Internet Better for Business”.
INCOPRO’s primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Collect, collate, research and analyse data from a diverse range of sources, including INCOPRO’s own systems, to produce high-quality, timely, relevant and actionable intelligence, information and research products. Provide enforcement services to protect client intellectual property rights in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Support the development and delivery of a suite of intelligence products, thinking laterally about the impact of wider events on INCOPRO’s clients’ brands;
- Enforce the rights of INCOPRO’s clients in a timely, efficient and courteous manner, including responding queries from platforms and third parties;
- Respond to client queries regarding data held by INCOPRO or the wider counterfeiting and piracy landscape;
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure that all enquiries are dealt with by the appropriate person in a timely manner and feedback is provided on progress/action;
- Develop relationships with platforms, hosts, registrars and other third-parties to improve efficiency in dealing with takedown requests and find new and innovative ways to better protect client interests;
- Contribute to the design and development of INCOPRO’s systems and products by suggesting ideas for automation or enhanced visualisations and presentation of data;
- Keep knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and online resources and maintaining personal networks;
- Maintain accurate records of research and analysis undertaken and document any associated processes as standard operating procedures;
- Provide statistics and other management information, including material for sales and marketing purposes;
- Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject or relevant work experience for the role;
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity, sound reasoning, and delivery of solutions;
- Ability to conduct research online across a wide range of subjects;
- Ability to assess, aggregate and analyse data from a variety of sources and present findings in a clear and understandable way;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard.
- 1+ years professional experience in an analytical or research role;
- Anti-piracy or brand protection experience;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and networks;
- Personal characteristics
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions;
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Good interpersonal, facilitative and negotiation skills;
- Highest levels of integrity and ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately;
- Willingness to flexible in regard to working hours and business processes.
Competitive and appropriate for the relevant experience of the applicant.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer Apply now