You are a fan of new technologies, you like to understand how things work ... or even better : explain them to future users?
Our Internship program will give you a chance to get to the real-world business experience and build your network before graduation. We are seeking a self-motivated intern to join our organization.
We are Looking for a Technical Writer, for a 6 months internship. In this position you will be expected to assist the technical documentation manager with technical writing projects relating to Intersec software product.
The Intersnship should start in April, or no later than May 2019 .
- Contribute to the production of Intersec user manuals in English
- Collect, analyze and structure technical info to produce documentation.
- Review documentation
- Contribute to the definition of the terminology used for Intersec products
- Help provide technical writing best practices to improve current documentation process
- Make recommendations in terms of tools and formats
- Creation of a Guideline
The challenge ? You will help the R&D team in its efforts to deliver documentation faster, with enhanced quality. It is also a great opportunity for Technical Writing students to discover most aspects of the Technical Writer job in a leading IT company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Currently pursuing a Licence/Master or equivalent in technical writing, or translation
- First internship or apprenticeship experience as a technical writer or copywriter (Experience in software companies is a big plus)
- Strong English writing skills and good English speaking
- Good knowledge of technical writing tools and formats (E-learning platform is a plus)
- Knowledge of structured documentation methodologies (Dita, Framemaker,...)
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing scientific instrumentation products
- Strong organization, communication and team work skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong interest in new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Flexible, and rigorous
- Willigness to learn, be mentored and improve
Why join Intersec?
- If you are looking to work on promising projects,
- If you are passionate about innovation and telecom networks,
- If you are looking for a team open to innovation and initiative,
- If you like multicultural environments (+22 nationalities),
- If you are looking for an environment with a strong technological culture: blog, hackathon, show & tell, best practices / standby,
- What we value? agility, team spirit, innovation, benevolence,
- Several “Well-being” and “team-building” activities,
- Swile card for the lunch break, 100% coverage of the navigo subscription, competitive mutual, remote friendly,
- Support for people with disabilities and annual offer of CESU vouchers with a face value of 1000 € to our employees with the Recognition as Disabled Workers