We are looking for the founding members of our in-house Creative Ops team!
The mission of this new team will be to bring creativity, data based decision making, technology and strategy to build amazing ads that drive the best results for our customers.
As a Creatives Data Analyst you will be responsible for identifying, gathering, analysing data and developing insights to generate actionables for the development of high impact ads in marketing campaigns for top notch mobile apps worldwide. You will use your technical and analytical skills to support business growth, making sure performance is at the center of our decisions.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina or somewhere with a compatible timezone (GMT-3) .
- Work with our designers and technical stakeholders to support key projects focused on optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Monitor data quality and be able to understand corrupt data implications
- Organize and transform data into comprehensible structures.
- Perform statistical analysis of data and implement tools and techniques to easily visualize campaign trends and performance.
- Design and execute A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Perform market research on apps and marketing performance to conceptualize innovative ideas that will improve campaign effectiveness.
What we look for in you
At Jampp we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills as we believe that the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
- 2+ years experience analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results.
- Highly proficient in data management with SQL and Python
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, APIs)
- Familiar with version control using Git
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both in english and spanish)
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Work directly with top global mobile customers.
- Work combining the best of the creatives and technology worlds!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Grab, Twitch, Audible, Shopee, Bigo to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.