With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization, and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
We are responsible for bringing in advertisers from leading mobile app companies. We do this both through marketing channels and by working closely with our Sales Team to make sure they have all the assets they need to show prospects how awesome our product is. We are Jampp ambassadors dedicated to helping potential customers to find and fall in love with what we do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage our social media strategy, working closely with our Content Lead to post (and test!) content on our different channels: blog, newsletter, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and everything else.
- Coordinate the creation of our marketing and design assets with internal teams and freelancers.
- Coordinate our global events, working closely with our regional teams to ensure they’re a success.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of our paid media campaigns
- Assist with the creation of content projects
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling, etc)
🤚 This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE GOOD A FIT
- You are a thinker and a doer, you love coming up with new ideas and testing them out yourself
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker, who enjoys working on a variety of projects
- You are excited to help Jampp grow and to grow with us!
- Bachelor's degree in communications or similar.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- 🤓 Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- 💙 You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with design programs or video editing
- Experience with social media management platforms
- Passion for content in different formats
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices and strategy
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)