With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization, and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Brazil
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
We are responsible for bringing in advertisers from leading mobile app companies. We do this both through marketing channels and by working closely with our Sales Team to make sure they have all the assets they need to show prospects how awesome our product is. We are Jampp ambassadors dedicated to helping potential customers to find and fall in love with what we do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work towards specific goals for each market, related to the demand and lead generation, and brand awareness, ensuring a consistent tone of voice and branding across all channels and initiatives.
- Support the global initiatives of the marketing department and adapt them to our key markets, also coordinating the multifunctional efforts of the Marketing team with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
- Research of trends, analysis of competitors and market opportunities, and visibility in the app marketing industry.
- Work closely with our Content Lead to post (and test!) content on our different channels to see what works best for each audience: blog, newsletter, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and everything else.
- Work closely with our Sales and Product teams to shape the goals, strategies, and tactics that will make more people know how kickass our products are.
- You are native/bilingual in English
- Experience in content, marketing, or related roles
- Outstanding written, oral and project management skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with design programs & video editing
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE GOOD A FIT
- You are a thinker and a doer, you love coming up with new ideas and testing them out yourself
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker, who enjoys working on a variety of projects
- You have great optimization instincts and an analytical mindset which are all key to drive growth, engagement, and conversion. You can think critically and make data-informed decisions
- You are excited to help Jampp grow and to grow with us!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)