At Nexthink, branding is the center of everything we do. The marketing team is actively seeking a passionate and creative professional who doesn’t take themselves too seriously to join a growing design team as a UX Designer.
This person will report directly to the Associate Creative Director and work very closely with our designers and development team as well as integrate with broader departments such as corporate marketing, product marketing, customer success and managerial teams in a variety of capacities.
The UX Designer will work on projects that include, but are not limited to our corporate website, interactive microsites, and our hub for IT professionals, called DEX Hub. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation and typography skills that will help craft visuals for a global audience, create engaging visuals and help add to and document our brand. This person can expect to spend 60% of their time on graphic design responsibilities and 40% on motion work.
- As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for solving various challenges considering the holistic user experience related to a specific project that supports our marketing priorities
- You will work closely with our internal teams, designers, writers, and developers to understand long and short-term goals and build cross-team relationships
- Identify and prioritize user goals to break down tasks into deliverables, provide clear next steps and work closely with the content for the full project lifecycle
- Solve problems and translate solutions into clear and delightful experiences that are frictionless, accessible, and global first
- Define and create journeys, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and interactive prototypes through collaboration with designers, writers, and developers
- Become a contributor to the Design system identifying, documenting the appropriate components and interactions with general knowledge of usability