Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
People don’t hate advertising, they hate bad advertising!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have non-traditional advertising, people thought we were crazy. We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot, in the short term. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
The role of Account Manager, EMEA in WeTransfer’s Advertising team is responsible for nurturing and growing new and existing clients in two of our key EMEA markets; the UK and France. The core focus will be: onboarding new clients, nurturing existing client accounts (both direct and via agencies), strategically driving account growth, and working with our in house Creative Studio to brief and deliver beautiful and impactful advertising campaigns on the WeTransfer platform. You’ll work closely with both Sales Directors and Account Directors to identify opportunities for growth in these European markets and to nurture and grow our client base in the UK and France.
You will be working with large global brands and managing the production of campaigns across multiple markets, so a global and adaptable mindset is a must.
You will be a natural ambassador for WeTransfer’s creative values, and will work closely with both Sales and Account Directors to identify opportunities for account growth and to proactively bring these in front of our clients. You will also work productively with our creative Studio team, from designers to developers, to ensure all content produced meets WeTransfer’s high standards, as well as exceeding client expectations.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Account Manager who can handle multiple campaigns simultaneously, and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure in a fast-paced environment. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time. If you think beyond what's necessary, have a high intellectual curiosity and a hunger to learn in a fast paced environment, then we're looking for you.
- 4+ years of experience as an Account Manager in Media Sales or a similar role (media or creative agency experience is preferred)
- A solid understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience working in France and with French speaking clients
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate client strategy & objectives into a creative brief
- Experience working with both brands and agencies alike Strong relationship building skills, both with internal stakeholders and with client and agency partners
- An understanding of ad serving platforms, briefing tools, and third party tracking/reporting systems like GA, Moat and Nielsen
- High level understanding of industry standards on view-ability and data
- You are based in either London, Amsterdam or Paris
- You speak fluent French and English
You also have:
- Great relationship & communication skills. Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team, and confidence in negotiating with clients on calls
- An independent attitude. Comfortable with taking ownership and initiative, including proactively working on self-owned projects
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- A global mindset. WeTransfer has a global sales team (Amsterdam, London, New York, L.A.) and you will need to work across time zones and be open to occasionally travel for work
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility. You can work under pressure, are a natural multitasker and can work with tight deadlines
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: