Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
People don’t hate advertising, they hate bad advertising!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have non-traditional advertising, people thought we were crazy. We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot, in the short term. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
As part of the Account Management team, your role will be focused on managing a portfolio of global key accounts. The core focus will be: working on the advertising campaigns from start to finish - ideation and briefing with the client and studio, running the setup process with finance and ad operations all the way to the final reporting and applying the learnings to strengthen and grow our key account partnerships. You’ll work closely with Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations and our in house Creative Studio to identify further opportunities to nurture and further grow these clients
What you will be doing:
- You'll be responsible for nurturing and growing business with a set of our long standing key clients in the Tech & SaaS vertical. You will be working with global brands and managing the production of campaigns across multiple markets, so a flexible and adaptable mindset is a must.
- You will be a natural ambassador for WeTransfer’s creative values, and will work closely with the rest of the Account team to identify opportunities for account growth and to proactively bring these in front of our clients. You will also work productively with our creative Studio team, from designers to developers, to ensure all content produced meets WeTransfer’s high standards, as well as exceeding client expectations.
- You’ll help us develop long-term strategies that will drive the future of advertising at WeTransfer and strengthen our most valued partnerships.
- We are looking for an ambitious and experienced professional who can handle multiple campaigns simultaneously, and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure in a fast-paced environment. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time.
What you bring to the table
- 6+ years of Account Director experience in Media Sales, Media Planning, or as a Media Marketing Manager, managing an agency relationship
- A native understanding of the digital media landscape - stemming from experience on the client and/or agency side
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate client strategy & objectives into a creative brief
- High-energy interest in proactive opportunities to increase client happiness and deepen client relationships while effectively managing internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with global creative SaaS brands is a bonusStrong decision-making, time management and organizational skills, driven by enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- An understanding of ad serving platforms, briefing tools, and third party tracking/reporting systems like GA, MOAT and Nielsen
- We are open to candidates who are based in the US (Los Angeles or New York City preferred).
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: