Location: UK London Victoria or Remote (same time zone)
About the role and about You:
The Community Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works directly with our community members delivering an authentic support experience that is human, straight-forward, and effortless as possible. We interact with members from around the globe by email, live chat and phone resolving problems with empathy and offering guidance that empowers our members to achieve their goals and get the most out of Zwift.
We interact with thousands of members per week, tracking the issues, and play an important role representing the voice of the community to the rest of the company to ensure we remain a community-driven organization.
Zwift is building up our team to support the French markets. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves as one of our first agents and help us build a team to offer localized support? We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with native or bilingual French proficiency, comfortable working as part of a remote team. Ideal candidates will be bicultural, able to understand Zwift’s SoCal based brand and relate it to French audiences.
You will skillfully manage competing priorities with an attention to detail. You’ll be a skilled communicator who can simplify technical concepts, sniff out trends, solve problems, and provide a smooth and effortless experience for our community members no matter what problems or questions they have.
You’ll work closely with other Community Support Team agents and internal teams to turn problems into solutions and communicate upcoming changes back to the community. You should have a can-do, positive, infectious attitude and creative, scrappy problem solving skills.
In addition to our support platforms, you’ll participate in the community via our forums and Facebook, and represent Zwift at real-world events as needed. The occasional road trip may be required.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver consistent, customer support in French via email, live chat, and phone in fun, easy-to-digest language
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local and international counterparts, oftentimes in different time zones
- Assist with tier 3 English support when time allows
- Be on-call for production incidents and help coordinate public messaging
- Report trends to HQ counterparts and stay up to date on new releases
- Help vet French translations of self-help articles
- Have fun and become an engaged member of the Zwift community
What we’re looking for:
- 2 - 3 years of community, support, or customer service experience
- Skilled multitasker with live chat and/or phone support experience
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Proactive thinker that likes to make life easy for and takes pride in helping others
- A passion for learning and a solid grasp of technology (PC, Mac, iOS, and Android software and hardware), bikes, and/or running
- Collaborative team player that takes initiative
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- Ability to adapt and innovate quickly
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends when needed
- Experience with CRM software (Zendesk, Kustomer, etc), Confluence, and JIRA
- Familiarity with Markdown language
- Online gaming experience (MMOs)
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training knowledge
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.