Alkemics is a B2B business platform enabling retailers to discover, negotiate and launch new products from their 1000+ suppliers.
Alkemics disrupted the space with a fully digital platform where brands create and share their product catalog. Retailers can explore those catalogs and run business workflows, searches or reportings to select, negotiate and list those products in their assortment. Once a retailer is on-boarded, invites are sent to that retailer’s suppliers to join the platform on a freemium basis, enabling quick network growth.
In May 2021, Alkemics was acquired by Boston-based commerce experience management platform Salsify.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
With this acquisition, Salsify furthers its position as the only global CommerceXM platform featuring both the ability to truly support customers worldwide and the largest product and engineering team. The fastest-growing company in the space, Salsify will cross $100M ARR by mid-2021, have about 600 employees, and have offices in Boston, Lisbon, and Paris. The combined solution will power open collaboration and content exchange between suppliers and retailers, resulting in superior product experiences everywhere consumers shop.
How You'll Make an Impact:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will focus on growing the Alkemics and Salsify team by sourcing, attracting and recruiting top talent in France, UK and Germany with a main focus on non-tech roles. You will join the global talent acquisition team with recruiters based in the US, France and lisbon.
You will, ultimately, help us find and hire the most qualified people for our open positions. You will also be a gatekeeper of our recruitment process, and will ensure that our newcomers are properly onboarded.
As part of your missions as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will focus on:
- Work closely with members of the Top and Middle Management to define recruitment priorities: collaborate on the recruitment strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent;
- Maintain a high level of communication with business partners, understand their populations and needs;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and key stakeholders;
- Manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent).
Recruitment and sourcing:
- You will be responsible for our R&D job openings (Sales, Marketing, Operations, G&A etc.) with one single obsession: Be the go-to-person for the successful hiring of our human resource needs;
- Ensure a great candidate experience through an efficient and pleasant recruitment process;
- Become an expert in identifying and engaging passive talent;
- Engage the hiring team with clear guidelines and support.
Projects & Employer Brand
- Become a recognized figure in the community at large by attending various types of events;
- Boost diversity recruiting by initiating projects to attract diverse talent;
- You will be highly involved in building our employer brand.