Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As an Office Manager for our Denver location, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our office, including assisting in HR generalist work to help support our US remote team. You’ll be joining a fast growing company, and will be responsible for maintaining and improving a highly effective workplace. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can prioritize and execute tasks/duties, someone who takes initiative and enjoys tackling projects of all sizes with a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll also have the opportunity to assist with special projects, working closely with our HRBP’s, Solutions and Sales teams!
This role is not a remote position and is based on-site at our Denver location.
As a Office Manager you will
- Manage various day-to-day office operations and activities
- Provide high-touch support to our team members, ensuring employees have a comfortable environment to do their best work
- Plan and execute company events both on and offsite
- Liaison to building management, and oversee a variety of vendors keeping the office well stocked with equipment, snacks, and beverages
- Work closely with various teams (HRBP, Solutions, and Sales) to assist with administrative tasks, visitor logistics, and special projects or requests
- Create communication plans and utilize multiple messaging channels to promote news, announcements and events
- Assist HRBP’s with administrative HR projects with a focus on the employee lifecycle
- Manage communication between the Denver and SF Offices, including remote employees/locations
- Assist with office layout planning and future office moves
It would be great if you are
- 2+ years of previous administrative or OM experience in a startup environment
- A high energy, result-oriented team player
- An owner, you are able to identify inefficiencies and find elegant solutions before they become major issues
- Able to deal with last minute changes and deadlines, and the ability to maintain grace under pressure
- A skillful problem solver and proactive communicator
- Passionate about building culture
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Able to bring a sense of fun and creativity to the role
- Must be proficient in G suits, Microsoft Office, Slack, and Zoom
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- Working on challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired. Apply now