GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and we’re looking to rapidly expand our business in the United States. We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action oriented Supply Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a Supply Project Manager in our Miami, New York or San Francisco office, you will work closely with our local sales teams as well as supply teams across the whole world to bring incredible experiences to our customers.
- Lead industry leading cross-department projects to fuel GetYourGuide’s growth
- Innovate and enable our supply acquisition end to end
- Optimize supply health through search & discovery improvements, local marketing initiatives and inventory management projects
- Perform data analysis to identify and execute against growth opportunities in the Americas by engaging senior level stakeholders (directors, VP’s and COO) and our global teams
- Create and maintain programs to help suppliers manage and optimize their products on GetYourGuide
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management, analytical work, operations in a fast growing environment.
- You have a knack for problem-solving and you always come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You are highly detail-oriented and pride yourself on your organizational skills
- You are a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions
- You are comfortable multitasking and know what to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- You are not intimidated by data - you have worked with Excel and Google Sheets, and have strong data skills. SQL a plus
- You excel at managing projects across teams and aligning multiple stakeholders
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth markets
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities in offices all over the world in a diverse culture where you are constantly learning and growing
- Annual personal learning budget
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog. Apply now