Do you love creative design? Are you crazy about creativity? Do you have a passion for arts & crafts? We might have something for you... We’re looking for a self-driven Graphic Designer to join our collaborative, in-house creative team in a permanent role.
What you will be doing:
Every day is different and full of creative opportunities. Working in our Kyiv office (or from home but nearby). You might be designing a crafty illustration for our next big campaign, creating banners for an email launch for our global community or editing a new GIF for our Instagram stories.
Reporting to the Graphic Design Team Lead based in our London office and working closely with our team of smart, kind makers in the Brand & Content team and beyond, you’ll be a driving force behind exciting new creative ideas:
- Designing inspiring creatives for email marketing campaigns, with an “always learning” approach to design in line with brand guidelines.
- Print layout design for our exclusive brands - creating knitting and crochet patterns while following the appropriate brand guidelines.
- Design of private label collateral (i.e. printed flyers, promo giveaways etc) in line with brand guidelines.
- Creating beautiful assets for our Inspiration hub,
- Editing banners, gifs, PDFs and more.
- Contributing to team discussions and brainstorming sessions.
Who you are:
- You’ll have at least 1 year of experience as a graphic designer within a commercial/marketing environment.
- You have an eye for creative design and brand aesthetics - You’ll know how to make us look awesome!
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- You make things happen! You come up with inspiring ideas and see them through to the end and you’re not afraid to take ownership.
- You are a self-starter with a hands-on attitude, able to juggle several different projects (and sometimes yarns).
- We are a highly collaborative team and love to work together on conceptualising ideas, so good interpersonal skills is a must.
- You can work to tight deadlines and can be relied upon to deliver great quality work within a quick time frame.
- You know the ‘ins and outs’ of Adobe Photoshop like the back of your hand.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe InDesign to create beautiful pattern design layouts and print advertisements.
- You are able to respond well to feedback from multiple team members.
- You are able to analyse data to assess the success rates of artwork.
- We love to try new things here, so you’ll be on the pulse of what’s trending within the market, acting quickly upon potentially engaging opportunities.
What’s up for grabs?
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package
- Central Kyiv office location (Zhylianska 75)
- Remote work for the quarantine period
- Real responsibility and huge levels of autonomy
- Working environment that values excellence
If you’re reading this and thinking “This sounds exactly like me!”, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a creatively designed CV, a portfolio of your latest work (professional or personal projects), along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a good fit for LoveCrafts.
Useful information to include:
- Your current availability
- What you found most appealing about the job advert
- Your most relevant experience that would relate to this role
- Tell us about one thing you’ve seen on our Instagram account that made you smile
- What’s your favourite snack?
- What’s your favourite craft?
At LoveCrafts we're on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making. We're building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop, share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft supplies, and connect with a like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we've grown incredibly quickly. We're a member of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT's list of fastest growing European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We've been fuelled by investment from Europe's leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.