Corsearch has more than 1500 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that its people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
- Strong desire to always learn new technologies, techniques, and tools. You are excited about being an expert in this challenging field.
- Have an interest in embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure.
- A strategic thinker who can translate vision into tactical execution with good decision making and project management skills.
- Innate ability to effectively prioritize work in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Has a proven record of driving change and moving people off their comfort zone
- A proactive nature to make data-driven decisions and participate in complex initiatives from conception to deployment.
- You have natural ability to proactively reach out and facilitating communications between various teams to get the job done. Our responsibilities are cross-functional and cross-departmental.
- Work closely with Security & Compliance Management to establish repeatable practices and processes to maintain a balanced security, risk management and compliance control framework and socialize across the company and vendors to ensure compliance.
- Continuously review and modify technology and governance policies and procedures to improve compliance programs and processes.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to define security controls that address vulnerabilities in key areas of the operation to improve our security posture and reduce risk to acceptable levels
- Review, Develop and Maintain current company policies, procedures, & processes for compliance with the SOC, ISO27001, & GDPR standard
- Review reports & provide analysis of risk associated with non-infrastructure supported systems to Security & Compliance Management
- Create security operations playbooks to ensure a consistent approach and response to current & emerging threats
- Gather evidence for security audits, review third party security documentation
- Act as the focal point for internal/external auditor activities and assessments and drive accountability and efficiency across all technology departments.
- Document, investigate, and report compliance issues and incidents, where necessary.
- Extensive experience in Information Security and/or Governance, Risk & Compliance designing and implementing full programs.
- Strong experience with ISO27001, SOC, GDPR, & CCPA framework
- Strong experience with M365 Compliance, M365 Security and M365 Cloud App Security
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills (Jira a plus)
- Familiarity with policy repository solutions such as OneTrust
- Familiarity with system hardening, containerization, and cloud security controls
- Familiarity with Enterprise Vulnerability Management tools