Modulr are currently undergoing fast scaling and are looking to significantly increase headcount over the coming months. As a Resourcer you will play an intrinsic role within the internal recruitment function at Modulr. This role will be on a 6 month fixed term contract to focus on proactively sourcing the very best talent for our business across a wide spectrum of roles.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Creating an amazing candidate experience from start to finish
- Advertising roles via our careers website and other job boards
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to ensure accurate reporting
- Actively sourcing talent via LinkedIn and other channels
- Build talent pools of candidates for future vacancies
- Conduct telephone and face to face candidate interviews
- Support the wider People Operations team with ad hoc projects
- Responsible for interview scheduling and setting up of assessment centres
About You: To join us as a Resourcer, you’ll need:
- Extremely organised and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Care about the experience of our candidates and understand what can make the process painful (and avoid those bits)
- An excellent communicator both internally and externally " you can craft brilliant e-mails and hold engaging phone calls
- Have an eye for detail, nothing gets past you
- Like to change things up if you spot something isn't working? Good, we need that too
- You will jump in and help your team without thinking twice
- Positive, resilient and have a consultative approach to your work
- Well versed with MS Office " Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Creative " you'll think outside the box to find the best talent
- Social media savvy
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working