Modulr are currently looking for experienced QA Test Engineers to join our team during this exciting phase of growth. As an experienced QA Test Engineer, you’ll help us develop our automation test suite for our API and Web applications while being involved in manual and automated testing. Essentially, you’ll help us maintain the quality and performance of our platform as our transaction volume grows.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK.
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020.
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures.
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
We are looking for someone that is technical and a problem solver who is also able to work and communicate within cross-functional squads to deliver high quality products in an agile environment.
- You’re passionate about technology and want to keep learning.
- You’re comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis.
- You enjoy positively questioning the way things are done and want to join a business that is focused on constantly improving.
- You enjoy sharing ideas about how technologies and tool sets can be used to create elegant solutions.
- You care about the quality and integrity of the outputs from your team and want to work with people who care.
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
About you : To join us as a QA Test Engineer, you'll need:
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within a fast-paced agile environment is essential.
- Experience with Java or another object orientated language.
- Experience testing various APIs such as REST or SOAP.
- You will be experienced at creating and maintaining automation tests and contributing to automation framework in a collaborative environment.
- You will be knowledgeable about BDD tools such as Cucumber or SpecFlow.
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment schemes are ideal but not essential.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits.
- 34 days holiday.
- Training allowance.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Flexible working.