This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing Fintech company operating in the payments sector. We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual to join us in our mission to make money flow more efficiently through business and the economy.
As a Personal Assistant, supporting a number of members of the Leadership Team, you’ll work closely with colleagues across the business, including people operations and marketing. You will be responsible for diary management, scheduling board meetings, arranging room bookings and team events, as well as everyday office maintenance and improvements. You will be the first port of call for office issues and concerns - working between the team and building management to keep things operating smoothly.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
- You are focused and enjoy working autonomously, managing your own time and priorities
- You are equally comfortable planning ahead and thinking on your feet
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator, with a professional communication style
- You have a can-do attitude and are happy to pick up ad-hoc tasks and projects
- You are approachable and welcoming to clients, candidates, new-joiners, co-workers and key stakeholders alike
- You are client-focused and approachable
- You have great attention to detail
- You are enthusiastic about company culture and want to create a practical and enjoyable office environment
- You are approachable and accommodating, yet able to push back and gatekeep where necessary
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and ideas about how we can improve
- You’re comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis
- You are trustworthy and discreet when handling sensitive information
- 4+ years of experience working as a PA
- Experience in a SME, start-up or scale-up is beneficial
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working