Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
What will be your mission ? 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
You will be part of the Product Team in the tribe dedicated to students and universities made up of talented people.
Within a squad, you will work closely with your Product Manager and Software Engineers, involved in all design aspects, from discovery to delivery.
As an active member of the Design Team, you will also collaborate with other designers for a seamless and unified experience.
Your daily life :
- In tandem with the Product Manager, you will frame what you need to build and how to get there.
- You structure the discovery process to bring to light user problems, define and prioritize the right opportunities for your squad objectives (OKR methodology) on great autonomy
- You are a real support on user research by preparing appropriate interviews and delivering the findings
- You will design optimal and easy-to-use solutions to answer to user problems using our Design System, and validate them through usability testing
- You will pay attention to the quality of the delivery
- You will participate on monitoring the impact of the solutions on objectives and user experience
- You will stay close to the Design Team thanks to our weekly routines (Design Critics, peers sharing, …)
Who are you? 🎯
- The position of product designer requires a profile of 70% UR/UX and 30% UI.
- 4+ years experience in a company with a strong product design practice (scale-up, GAFA, ESN or top agency).
- You have a great capacity to listen and to take a step back.
- You know how to embrace complexity and then simplify.
- You are willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English and French.
8 reasons why (to join us):
💚 A meaningful mission with a concrete impact on the new generation
🌏 An international team with strong values
🚀 A challenging environment to grow in and real evolution perspectives
🏡 A super flexible remote policy (possibility to work remotely 4 days a week + 1 month a year wherever you want in Europe)
🏢 A beautiful office in Paris (IXe) (only for French contracts, adapt to the location)
👩💻 A top Apple equipment : Macbook Air and Iphone 11
🎬 An attractive corporate life : charity actions, sport challenges, parties, business case, seminars, etc.!
💸 An advantageous remuneration package, between 8 and 13 RRT/year, Alan as “mutuelle”, a Swile Card, 50% of your public transportation reimbursed, BSPCE, etc.
...We could continue, but let’s discuss the topic together during the recruitment process!
We are an inclusive company
At JobTeaser, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone feels great and we are proud to promote diversity within our teams. All applications we receive are reviewed through a defined process based on skills.
A 30-min screening call with a member of the team to get to know you better
A focus interview : a 100% live case in 2 hours (no extra time at home) to test your hard skills
An interview with your future manager , Marie-Eve, Lead Product Designer, to discuss about your past experiences and motivations
A final round with Maud, HR Manager and Arthur, Chief Product Officer to confirm the reciprocal match
Welcome at JobTeaser!!
Don’t worry: the process can be very quick despite the different steps! (2-3 weeks in average)⏱ Apply now