We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action oriented Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our Destinations to the next level! Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a Destination Excellence Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Destinations are optimised to unlock unforgettable experiences to our customers.
The Destination Excellence Team is a Business Operations team in Supply, composed of Project Managers and Coordinators responsible for working towards high-quality and high-performing destinations. The team works cross-functionally with other departments (e.g. Merchandise, Product, Marketing, etc) and with our local Sales teams to drive and implement key strategic initiatives to top destinations.
What will you be responsible for?
- Design and execute on inventory optimization strategies, engaging with cross-functional teams
- Ensure close collaboration with our local Sales teams to drive execution, by understanding teams’ needs and leveraging their local knowledge
- Optimize the activities offered in our top Destinations through merchandising improvements, local marketing initiatives and inventory optimization projects
- Perform data analysis to identify and execute against growth opportunities by engaging senior level stakeholders (directors, VP’s and C-level executives) and our global Sales teams
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high performance environment
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down complex problems into clear and actionable milestones
- You are not intimidated by data, and use it to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel, Looker, Power BI
- You are able to proactively deal with high ambiguity, and don't need to be told what to do, and how to do it
- You excel at managing cross-team projects and getting multiple stakeholders on the same page, identifying and calling out misalignments when needed
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog. Apply now