Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Team culture: The Sales and Business Development Team is a small, close-knit group passionate about the industry's latest trends and strategies. The team is devoted to campaign management, asset collection, and customer connectivity management. As a result, we have a unique ability to link marketing influencers with performance marketing and real ROI. To sum up, we have a win-win attitude and a hunger to meet and exceed our goals! Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
The Brand Marketing Manager LATAM will be responsible for driving topline brand awareness, supporting creator retention, and engendering overall brand loyalty and affinity through direct and co-branded marketing campaigns. Given the strategic nature of this role, qualified candidates must have both strong qualitative and quantitative skills. Core responsibilities include:- Communicate details/timing about all planned Latin American marketing initiatives to cross-functional teams for visibility and ensure that marketing news is disseminated to employees, partners, and across social media where applicable.
Your mission and responsibilities as Brand Marketing Manager:
- Manage a local PR firm to ensure a high volume of quality news coverage about creator signings and other business news for the region. Assist in the drafting of press releases and compiling supporting data/information for all news stories.
- Serve as the team’s Latam liaison to the company’s global marketing, social media, HR and data teams to ensure consistent messaging and communication surrounding Latin America marketing initiatives.
- Identify and lead the implementation of all brand and company marketing events for the region including creator conferences, panel sessions, trade shows, experiential activations, online conferences, and parties.
- Implement the company’s Latam Creator gifting program to recognize creators for accomplishing key growth objectives -- helping to select gift ideas, manage gifting inventory/production, and coordinate all aspects of gift fulfilment, delivery and replenishment.
- Develop a system to identify and monitor local creator milestones.
- Manage the local budget for the Creator Gifting initiative.
- Partner with global Creator teams on new signings and gifting needs.
- Provide the business with status updates on the success of the program.
- Support cross-functional teams and human resources in the sourcing of and management of all local promotional giveaways, merch and other branded-items.
- Drive the implementation of all local sponsorship and media campaigns by ensuring all marketing assets (images, logos, photos, copy, credits, taglines, ad units, videos, etc.) are developed and provided to partners in a timely manner to meet campaign deadlines.
- Create and manage our local social media channels with global marketing guidance, updating the channels and building a place to increase our awareness with the local creator community.
- Partner with Marketing leadership to craft presentation materials, pitch decks and other collateral tailored for local business needs.
- Oversee the localization of the company’s corporate website for Spanish and Portuguese.
A little bit about you:The right person for this role is an experienced brand marketer and self-starter, who is eager to learn and well-versed in the creator economy, influencer marketing, entertainment, digital media, social media, and pop-culture.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years overall experience, with 2+ years in a media/technology/entertainment role.
- Fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese.
- Experienced in navigating cross-functional relationships within and outside an organization.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and is able to work with creative personalities, talent, managers, agencies, brands, studios, vendors, and internal departments to realize their objectives.
- Understands the importance of brand integrity and brand image.
- Strong ability to prioritize, identify problems, devise solutions, disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, and bring about timely resolution.
- Able to cope with job pressure and ambiguity, and comfortable operating against rigorous deadlines.
- Enjoy and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Exceptional team and interpersonal skills.
- Has strong multi-tasking skills.
- Is excited by the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and vendors around the world, on different time zones.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Corti and Brazil.
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Healthcare coverage
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now