Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
We are a team of Video Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, and Copy Checkers responsible for running the most modern and innovative pages on social networks. Our teams are dynamic and encourage sharing knowledge to learn and grow. We aim to work as a collective as this is the best way to get your creative juices flowing. In addition, the Content teams are an essential ingredient at Jellysmack because it’s our job to deepen relationships with our audiences. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
As a Video editor within the Creator Program, you will be responsible for the creation and production of content on some of our biggest pages.
- Manage content output on some of the biggest content creator pages, and use your language skills and technical video editing ability to edit and produce captivating social video content.
- Work with creators, community managers and content strategists, to ensure consistent output of content on the pages you will manage.
- Our partnerships have grown internationally as we continue to collaborate up with content creators from across the globe! We welcome all languages from Korean, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch and many more. Get in touch if you can speak fluently more than one language!
- Think outside of the box and innovate on social media.
- Implement new ideas and collaborate with your team to come up with the best solutions.
- Continue growing the Creator Program, and test new content creators on multiple social media platforms.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create dynamic videos for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat or YouTube
- Adding editorial understanding to the production of each video
- Finding the most effective ways to adapt content from YouTube to Facebook
- Testing and launching new pages
- Using data analysis to maximize video performance
- Finding new and exciting formats content on social media
Contract Duration: 6 months (renewable) / fully remoteRequirements
*For this position, you must be based in France or the United Kingdom*
*CV must be submitted in English*
A little about you:
- Fluent in German
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- Have experience in editing, especially for social media platforms
- Are passionate about video content on social media and interested in investing in an ambitious project
- Perfectly master Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop is a +
- Are extremely well-versed in social media platforms (including YouTube) and know the various codes for videos on each platform
- Have a deep understanding of sourcing, copyright, research and analytics
- A stable internet connection for file transfer
- Are creative, persistent, curious, flexible and hard-working
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, London, Los Angeles and Corti.
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now