Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Our job is to take numbers and turn them into reasons to celebrate! Data drives everything we do at Jellysmack and is thus essential to the company. Data is at the heart of our success, and it drives the content we create and how we edit videos so we can optimize everything we publish. Everyone on our team is capable of going above and beyond the call of duty. Our goal is to gather and analyze data to help the company grow. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
Jellysmack teams are growing super fast thanks to the amazing work of our People team that recruits, supports and develops talents! That's why we are looking for a People Analyst to work closely with our People team. You will be responsible for leveraging data to provide relevant insights to both the team and top management. You will actively contribute to the People team's strategic decisions and team performance evaluation.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Translating People needs and questions into data analysis
- Cleaning and preparing data to compute KPIs and perform analysis
- Analyzing datasets to uncover trends, patterns, and insights that facilitate help in decision making (for example: analyzing time to hire per job to anticipate operational teams needs and launch recruiting at the right moment, analyzing employee movements such as promotions & change of teams to give actionable insights to our HR Business Partners,...)
- Providing charts and graphics to describe the data
- Building and maintain People team dashboards
- Providing insights and recommendations for business performance to drive change and initiate transformational projects
- Giving clear presentations to the team
A little about you:
- Master’s degree with a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Background / previous experience in the HR field
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills and knowledge of statistics (AB testing, hypothesis testing, regression, etc.)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Proficiency in data modeling and knowledgeable in database performances
- Strong data visualisation skills and proficiency in at least one tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, ..)
Our “Work from Jellywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now