Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re now looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our small but growing Sales Operations team. You will play an integral role in enhancing our sales tools and processes and hence enabling our Sales teams to scale and focus on helping our customers achieve their desired business outcomes. You will be reporting to our Sales Operations Manager, Henri.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
- Turning business needs into solutions in our Salesforce.
- Taking responsibility for developing and delivering sales analytics and identifying opportunities and development areas from the data.
- Developing our sales process and taking ownership of our tech stack, especially ensuring our tools and technology support our process and daily work and we’re getting the full value of our tools.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Analytics and reporting. Aggregating data from different sources to create analytics and insights. Working together with our BI team to develop our long term reporting.
- Turning business problems and ideas to user stories and scalable solutions in Salesforce.
- Problem solving everyday issues and keeping up with the backlog and documentation of Salesforce.
- Ownership of our Sales tools: for example Salesloft, Lead IQ, Sales Navigator and other tools based on your past experience and skills.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Sales Cloud. Especially with implementing automations and having knowledge of Salesforce basic setup and concept.
- Proficiency with Excel/Google sheets. You can analyse and aggregate data from several sources to find insights and recommendations.
- Experience with business or Sales analytics and metrics. Experience with SaaS business is a big plus.
- You have experience in using and/or administrating different sales and marketing automation tools. We have a big tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, Sales nav, Docusign, Lead IQ, Exponea, Chili Piper, etc) but don’t expect you to know them all.
- Ability to manage several things simultaneously. We are working in a high growth and dynamic environment, things move and change fast.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt… Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.