Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our amazing People Operations team! We have grown our Supermetrics team to close to 200 people within the past few years, and there’s no slowing down in sight. Maybe you’ve worked in a scaleup, and are a wizard with finding and attracting the best talent on the market? We need your help to reach our growth targets by hiring the best people on the market!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
We are looking for an experienced recruiter whose main task will be to take care of our Marketing and other business functions’ recruitments where needed. You will work independently but in close collaboration with your respective hiring managers as well as our recruiters.
We’re looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and is rich with development ideas. You will get to learn from us but we are definitely also looking for someone we can learn something new from! You’ve been in Talent Acquisition long enough to know that the talent market is highly competitive and we want to do everything we can to stand out for the right candidates.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will take ownership of the full recruitment cycle for the positions you are working on, starting from posting the job, sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and screening inbound applications, holding screening calls, communicating throughout the process, and making the final offer. You will be mainly hiring for our Helsinki and Dublin offices.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- You will be focusing on specific teams (Marketing and other teams where needed most), and closely collaborating with the hiring managers to ensure we reach our headcount growth plans together.
- Our recruitment processes typically start with a kickoff meeting, which might also include our Talent Sourcer who supports us with sourcing activities on LinkedIn. After kicking off the recruiting process, you will coordinate the steps from start to finish. We put high emphasis on the candidate experience, so we hope that is close to your heart as well!
- Basically, our days are filled with interviews, screening and sourcing candidates, communicating with candidates and internal stakeholders, making offers, developing our recruitment processes, and anything in between!
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in end to end talent acquisition for commercial and/or technical profiles, including sourcing and contacting prospective candidates, interviewing and making offers
- Great organizational skills to manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Experience from a fast-paced, high-growth company and interest in process development is a big plus
- Positive, persistent, and goal-oriented attitude
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started with a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.