Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for Tech Talent Sourcer to join our People Operations team! We are hiring like crazy, and need your help to find and contact the most potential tech talent on the market. As a Talent Sourcer at Supermetrics, you will work in close collaboration with our Tech Talent Acquisition Partners, Laura, and Jonna, but also our awesome Tech Leads and the rest of our People Ops team.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
We are growing our Engineering team rapidly and as we all know, the competition for tech talent is fierce. You will make an impact by being the first point of contact for potential talent and you’ll help us fill exciting roles such as Software engineer (both backend (PHP) and frontend (JS, React, Typescript, Nodejs)), DevOps, Data Engineer/Analyst, BI Developer, Test Automation Engineer, Engineering Team Lead. The list goes on, but don’t worry, we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these areas!
What makes this even more exciting is that we hire engineers in several different locations and offer awesome relocation packages, so you’ll get to do sourcing for multiple markets. 🌎
As a Talent Sourcer, your main arena will be LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms (e.g. StackOverflow), but we also want to make sure to meet talent at different events. You will organize and attend different tech recruitment events and represent Supermetrics.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and collaborating with hiring managers and recruiters on upcoming open positions
- Identifying & sourcing candidates using Linkedin Recruiter and other platforms (e.g. StackOverflow), and contacting the most potential ones → you’ll be the first point of contact for the candidates you source!
- Sourcing for multiple positions simultaneously and keeping track of your pipeline on LinkedIn and/or our recruitment portal Teamtailor
- Setting up phone interviews with our recruiters
- Answering candidate questions, and ensuring a smooth process and great candidate experience
- Help with organizing different meetups and tech recruiting events
💪 This role is for you if:
- You are a recent graduate from your Bachelor or Master’s degree, with a high interest to grow in the tech recruitment field
- You can have previous working experience from e.g. customer service or sales and any previous experience with recruiting or sourcing candidates is an advantage, but not a necessity!
- Have excellent written and spoken skills in English and excellent communication skills and the ability to sell Supermetrics to potential candidates
- You love a challenge, working in a goal-driven environment, have an interest in developing yourself, and most importantly succeeding as part of a team ❤️
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? We can’t wait to hear from you! 😍 We will fill the role as soon as we find the right fit.