As Shipping Advisor in the Dispatch Team you’ll report into the Senior Shipping Advisor, ensuring the timely delivery of outbound customer orders in the most cost-effective way with the customer’s experience being a priority throughout.
- Book shipments globally on time to ensure deliveries arrive within a given time frame
- Create shipping labels, track shipped parcels, organise returns and sort out any transit issues.
- Update all the systems and tools and answer queries on time.
- Report on set KPI and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Produce import and export documentation that are compliant with the latest customs legislation.
- Provide the bridge between our shoppers, sales ops, fin ops and the Dispatch team ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Able to excel under variable and fast changing demands
- Knowledge on customs procedure codes, HS codes, cites, high value shipping, and dangerous goods
- Advanced Excel skills (eg pivot tables and data analysis)
- Experience in import/export or previous similar roles
- Experience with UK, US and UAE and international shipping administration
- Experience with DHL smart ship and customs software
Here are some benefits and perks which we know you will enjoy!
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now