Reporting to our Head of Customer Experience Operations, as a Customer Care Assistant this is an excellent opportunity for you if you are passionate about customer service and have the confidence and enthusiasm to make a mark in the business to improve our service standard.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Be responsible for dealing with customers enquiries across multiple channels (social media, live chat, emails and occasional phone calls) in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers about their product enquiries and orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Acknowledge and facilitate the resolution of customer complaints, returns and missing orders
- Be professional and more than happy to go the extra mile for new, existing and potential customers, while maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude
- Work closely with the personal shopping team to assist customers with all lines of enquiry.
- Implementing processes and procedures to improve the standard of customer service
- Customer service experience
- The ability to pick up computer systems and applications quickly
- Familiarity with navigating social media platforms
- Excellent verbal skills with a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work flexible shift patterns including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Here are some perks you will enjoy!
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now