Reporting to our Senior Personal Shopping Manager, as our Sales Coordinator, you will be assisting our personal shoppers to help them find and research luxury items for our global clientele – this is a highly important, supportive role at the front line of our luxury personal shopping business.
Please note this role is a 12 Months fixed term contract.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Assisting the personal shopper(s) with client appointments both domestically and internationally (if required), as well as via chat commerce
- Helping the personal shopper(s) to source item requests that come in from our clients via chat-based media
- Driving new customer acquisition and sales through social media channels, primarily Instagram and Snapchat
- Working alongside key operation personnel to ensure E2E client journey KPIs are achieved, especially: raising sales orders, submitting purchase declarations, updating clients on their order progress, and liaising with brand and supplier partners
- Creating curated content for your personal shopper’s client base, recommending brands and products when required
- Understanding of how to engage, empathise and up-sell with High Net Worth, luxury customers
- Confidence with learning to use new platforms and social media channels
- Extensive product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market
- Agile approach to working and agile way of thinking
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now