Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer is focusing on test automation and having our cross-functional development teams own and manage the quality of their releases.
As shipping great products is a team sport, active communication and collaboration are vital here. You’ll play a key role in the development of our products, balancing individual responsibilities with the support that you provide to the teams to level up our game.
You'll Need to Have:
- Build a centralized product performance testing practice by playing a hands-on role in providing technical expertise and guidance in the area of product performance and load testing for large-scale highly critical services.
- Working across engineering/product teams and other stakeholders to assess and identify key areas to performance test together with expected business growth metrics.
- Building new and maintain existing performance scripts, together with the right load models, analysing metrics to optimise and remove any bottlenecks.
- Building performance test components for CI pipelines.
- Track test coverage and performance while investigating and understanding production defect patterns
More About You:
- Specialist expertise in performance testing from evaluation through to project delivery.
- Experience of implementing complex Performance test solutions in a variety of high load environments.
- Experience creating, implementing, and maintaining automated performance tests in CI/CD development pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps and CI tools (eg Travis).
- Experience using K6, Jmeter, NeoLoad or other open source tools.
- Excellent understanding of the testing lifecycle, phase test objectives, entry/exit acceptance criteria and Risk-based approaches to the testing lifecycle definition.
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise on a technical level with Analysts, Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to gain required knowledge for the design and creation of appropriate assets and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across all levels of business and IT stakeholders, within large organisations
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.