At Zwift IT, we are constantly improving IT infrastructure and operations. Currently, we are looking for a Global IT Director of infrastructure and operations with the ability to lead and execute the strategy for IT infrastructure, service desk operations, and network operations. This position is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with business leaders to ensure the services are continuously aligned with Zwift’s strategic goals and objectives.
This position is also responsible for managing a team delivering time-critical support services for day-to-day IT operations in the areas of the Desktop/Laptop/Service Desk, network, server, storage, data communications, telecommunications, audio/video conferencing, and 24/7 monitoring of systems in addition to helping the organization grow and scale its IT team.
What you’ll do:
- Defines the strategy and roadmaps for global end-user services, desktop support, and unified communications with a focus on service management and end-user satisfaction
- Establishes metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery
- Manages a high-performance team of employees and service providers to deliver a quality set of integrated global services with adherence to standard processes, tools, and service levels
- Develops a “customer-centric” culture, build trusted relationships with internal business customers, other groups within IT, and vendors
- Partners with the security and compliance team members to implement and operationalize controls necessary for security, SOX, and internal policies
- Manages and sets priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, wireless, server/VM/storage implementations
- Ensures Corporate IT incidents are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner; Manages escalations to the highest levels of satisfaction
- Creates, tracks, and manages the annual operating, capital, and project budgets
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 10+ years relevant experience in defining priorities and leading enterprise global IT functions
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise platforms such as GSuite, MS365, Active Directory, OKTA, Atlassian suite, Slack, and other on-premises and SaaS related solutions
- Excellent management, leadership, organizational and interpersonal communication, and customer service skills with active listening and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Proven track record of success in driving operational excellence, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously, utilizing excellent judgment skills
- Extensive and proven operational experience effectively evaluating, designing, implementing, and managing 24/7 services (e.g. audio/video-conferencing, VOIP, network, server, storage, helpdesk, laptop/desktop management)
- Strong working knowledge and experience of infrastructure processes (e.g. incident, problem, ITGC, change management)
- Strong experience in budget planning and management, both capital and operating expenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present technical information with business translation to all levels of the organization
- PM and/or ITIL Certification
- AWS experience or certification
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.