Zwift is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Partnerships - Global Programs for our Enterprise Platforms and Business Functions, which will cover Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Customer Support functions. In this role, you will be responsible for being a leader of a small team that is tasked with (i) understanding business requirements and translating those into features and functions within a wide assortment of Platforms (e.g., CRM, ERP, MarTech, Planning, PLM, etc.); (ii) aligning these platforms with the business strategy, processes, tactics, goals, and critical metrics across varying functions; and (iii) defining and delivering process models for the entire business. The Sr. Manager Business Partnership role will work closely with five distinct business functions to research, understand, document, and prioritize platforms to fulfill the objectives of each team and Zwift as a whole. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Programs, you will be a key leader for Zwift’s future success by helping deliver a unified experience across business functions.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of 4 other Watopians who are Process Designers and Product Owners of Enterprise Functions (Community Support, Finance, eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, People, etc.).
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define business objectives based on each business functions’ needs and work towards how the business processes & Enterprise Platforms we deliver can solve for the business strategy and goals.
- The team will:
- Develop, maintain, and lead a prioritized product roadmap and backlog for 20+ Enterprise Platforms.
- Conceptualize and define key features and requirements, prioritization and definition of success criteria and key metrics.
- Collaborate with business leaders to define Enterprise Platform features and develop thoughtful specifications.
- Stay informed on the market landscape as it relates to Enterprise Platforms and collaborate closely with Information Systems, Business Functions, and Program Managers to drive improved business performance.
- Document and enhance the existing processes to achieve the maximum efficacy and efficiency.
- Create process designs that include the correct business requirements, measures, and resources and gain alignment on how to implement the process changes.
- Create process improvement plans for each business function individually and across functions collectively.
- Synchronize process improvements with organizational and technology changes and implementations (specifically an ERP immediately).
- Create and Maintain Business Process Documentation.
- This role will also be responsible for executing Product Management for key Enterprise Platforms across Supply Chain & Connected Products.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in product management, business, technology or related subject areas and a Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Experience leading teams of resources toward a unified objective
- Experience in working with business functions like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Community Support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
- Applied expertise in multiple delivery subject areas, with a focus on agile and lean development process across multiple teams.
- Ability to break down work into meaningful chunks, work with key partners to prioritize these items, and iteratively deliver feature improvements.
- Ability to influence a cross-functional team.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- High attention to detail, including a consistent track record of documenting requirements and managing multiple, competing priorities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and go above and beyond to help your team and company win
- Experience with ERP Systems, CRM Systems, and/or PLM Systems
- Experience in a recent start-up / hyper-growth company
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.