As a Privacy and Compliance Project Coordinator, you will support Legal and Compliance in the ongoing progression and maintenance of the company's compliance, risk management, and privacy program efforts.The role encompasses a wide range of matters including security awareness training, vendor risk management, data deletion requests, and internal communications. You will work closely with Compliance and Legal team colleagues, other control and support functions, and business teams. On Zwift’s Legal and Compliance team, you will foster collaboration to execute forward-thinking compliance solutions and reinforce a culture of integrity and sincerity. You'll help to continue to develop the compliance, data privacy, security and risk culture at Zwift and embed integrity and compliance initiatives as our company grows.
The Zwift Legal and Compliance Team works collaboratively with all Zwift departments and country offices to deliver global regulatory compliance, data privacy (GDPR/CCPA/CPRA/LGPD), vendor management/certification, information security risk management, and business continuity.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with all key business areas to ensure data privacy, compliance, and risk issues are considered at the outset of new projects, onboarding new vendors and suppliers and new initiatives.
- Support the maintenance of Compliance & Data Privacy programs
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance team to develop effective compliance and privacy training programs to include new employee orientation, targeted education and ongoing education for management and employees.
- Assists with the promotion of a compliance, data privacy, security and risk culture for the organization
- Serve as a liaison for the Legal and Compliance team by managing, sorting, answering, and forwarding internal and external inquiries.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Legal and Compliance team and other internal departments regarding project needs and their priorities
- Assist in the documentation of current procedures and business methodologies to help determine where improvements to processes can be made to assist with the projects
- Aid in preparing & proofreading presentations, pitch decks, creative documents & correspondence.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, off-sites, and other team events)
- Oversee other Legal and Compliance related responsibilities and documentation requirements as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- College Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- 4+ years of experience in a professional workplace environment
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the compliance, risk management and/or data privacy field
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization including corporate executives and senior leadership
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify issues arising from different areas in the organization
- Team player, with the ability to multitask, be flexible and work under pressure
- Socially confident with good organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Law, Information Security, IT)
- Experience with Software Development / Coding (complied or scripting languages)
- Any combination of the following Certifications: CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CISA, CRISC, CIPT, CISM, CDPSE
- Candidate will be expected to pass at least one relevant certification exam within the first year of employment if none have been previously obtained
- Professional auditing experience
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.