Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a top-notch seasoned UX/UI Architect to help us deliver a user experience that is unparalleled among consumer and business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in cross-functional teams to plan, prioritize, and deliver best of class design concepts and prototypes to support the complete cohesive user experience for the organization.
- Leverage modern web and mobile technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency.
- Produce wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user experience requirements for products.
- Educate internal teams on best practices around information architecture, interaction and visual designs, usability and supporting technologies.
- Manage projects and team members.
- Hunger to constantly learn how to do things better, simpler and more elegant
- Investigates new front-end technologies
- Develop and maintain Live Design System
- Prototype new ideas for stakeholders and validation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Explores what the UI could be
- Provide client-side technology recommendations
- Provide semantic markup that Dev team can leverage
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in designing/prototyping mobile, websites, consumer and complex enterprise level applications.
- Track record of developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs that contribute toward market leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the product life cycle; ensuring consistent great user experience in a series of software products.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to successfully develop and deliver shipping products.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodologies.
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in web design, product design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating product interaction designs (
wireframes, mockups, prototypes), guidelines, templates, and standards.
- Experienced gathering and documenting business, functional, and end user requirements.
- Experienced designing successful web and mobile applications.
- Creative thinker who can effectively communicate ideas.
- Advanced people skills – communicate easily and work well with co-workers and users.
- Proven effectiveness in leading and managing projects.
- Proven effectiveness in working as a member in cross-functional teams which include designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and tech writers.
- Solid understanding of mobile and web technologies and industry trends, and experience designing applications leveraging these trends.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Ability to create standards-compliant, valid HTML/CSS files by hand from design comps
- Deep HTML, CSS, Sass/Less knowledge
- Knowledge of modern web technologies (performance, security, etc)
- Excellent cross-browser and cross-device troubleshooting & testing
- Bonus: Ability to write high-performance, reusable front-end code for UI components
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs