AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer reporting to NA Head of Sales
- You’ll proactively consult with our customers (and our sales team) to identify upsell opportunities.
- You are an adept relationship builder and salesperson, capable of engaging in business and product conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including executive and operational-level decision makers.
- You can lead a complex, multi-party deal process in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
- You can manage strategic discussions focused on driving revenue for both our users and AMCS.
- You’ll actively participate in the evolution of our team, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of tools and assets as we scale to serve a growing number of accounts.
- Retain and increase revenue and share of wallet with upper middle market and enterprise accounts.
- Work with company leaders across multiple functions (sales, product, marketing) to identify new opportunities, lead complex product workshops and conduct financial analyses for customers.
- Lead commercial negotiations with key clients around AMCS Pay product set.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and industry to consult with our accounts, helping them expand to new markets and introduce new business lines/services.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and decision makers within key accounts.
- Partner with Account Managers to develop account plans and strategies to drive growth within existing accounts.
- We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing, revenue generating role.
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Ability to understand complex business and technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.