Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications.
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
We strive for excellence and take immense pride in the work we do for the 300+ brands we partner with globally. Our clients include Peloton, Lacoste, Burberry, Domino’s Pizza, Puma, Chanel, Canada Goose, Peugeot and UNTUCKit - and the list keeps growing!
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What you have...
• 3-5+ years proven experience selling complex SaaS solutions and managing a full sales cycle
• Consistent track record of achievement/target attainment throughout your sales career
• Experience selling to mid-size retail/QSR/hospitality clients a plus
• Ability to understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated mentality, with passion for driving growth
• You will have a thirst to learn and develop yourself as a sales professional
• Ability to act as a mentor for members of the BDR team
• Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You own a key aspect of our business and will be making real impacts at YOOBIC
• Strong company culture and strive to act out on our company values wherever we can
• We’re building an amazing product that is revolutionizing in-store consumer experiences
• We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
• Continuous professional growth via various training programs, our experienced Founders and your peers
• Remote work environment with opportunity to meet with your team throughout the year
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• We’re committed to providing individuals with personal and professional growth