GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Analyst to join our Accounting Services team. This role will be based in our Berlin headquarters, reporting to the Team Lead - Accounting Services.
You will be specializing in Procure-to-pay processes within the Accounting Services Team. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team at an exciting time as we migrate to a new ERP system, who can play a key role in establishing new processes and assisting the effective delivery of an accounts payable function.
- Collate all vendor invoices and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Perform vendor payment reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis
- Administer all expenses, monitor reimbursements and ensure processing in accordance with GetYourGuide’s expense policy
- Support the monthly reporting for accounts payable ensuring compliance with internal controls and policies
- Serve as the subject matter expert for accounts payable, recommend process improvements and train junior team members
- Support the annual audit and ad hoc projects, including the roll-out of Purchase Orders to the wider organisation
- You have a degree in Accounting or Finance, or are working towards equivalent professional qualification (e.g. AAT, ACCA, CPA)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- You are fluent in English, and German language skills are a plus
- Skilled user of SAP or other ERP systems, with advanced MS Excel skills
- You have an eye for detail and are able to work at pace whilst processing large volumes of transactions accurately
- You are flexible, excited by change, and you actively drive innovation and process improvement
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide. Apply now