The Data Platform plays a critical role in Nexthink’s cloud-native multi-tenant products. It ingests, aggregates, and processes events from millions of endpoints every second, and stores and serves these enriched data to all Nexthink services.
Join the Data Ingestion team (one of three teams in the Data Platform), and lead a small, agile group of engineers that has full ownership of the cloud components that form the first stage of this data pipeline. You will participate in the analysis, design, implementation and testing of new platform features, collaborate with other teams that rely on it, and ensure the performance, scalability and reliability of the data platform, and ultimately all of Nexthink’s product offerings.
We are looking for a Cloud Native Software Engineer to join our Data Platform as a Software Engineer with the opportunity to become a Team Lead.
At Nexthink you will:
- Design, implement, validate and deliver cloud-native microservices for a highly-scalable cloud-native SaaS platform
- Play an important role in developing the next generation of our Data Platform, and help us in our journey to become a cloud-only company
- Participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams, from ideation to final delivery
- Help the team maintain the high code quality standards and improve best practices.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset
- Be open-minded to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed