Modulr are currently looking for experienced SDET (Software Development Engineer In Test) to join our team during this exciting phase of growth. As an experienced SDET you’ll help us develop our automation test suite for our API and Web applications while being involved in manual and automated testing. Essentially, you’ll help us maintain the quality and performance of our platform as our transaction volume grows.
About you and the role
We are looking for someone that is technical and a problem solver who is also able to work and communicate within cross-functional squads to deliver high quality products in an agile environment.
- You’re passionate about technology and want to keep learning
- You’re comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis
- You enjoy positively questioning the way things are done and want to join a business that is focused on constantly improving
- You enjoy sharing ideas about how technologies and tool sets can be used to create elegant solutions
- You care about the quality and integrity of the outputs from your team and want to work with people who care
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard
Skills and experience
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within a fast-paced agile environment is essential
- Experience with Java or another object orientated language
- Experience testing various APIs such as REST or SOAP
- You will be experienced at creating and maintaining automation tests and contributing to automation framework in a collaborative environment
- You will be knowledgeable about BDD tools such as Cucumber or SpecFlow
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment schemes are ideal but not essential
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of Hybrid working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holidays
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Hybrid working