As one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech businesses, Modulr was ranked 2nd in the Dun & Bradstreet's Accelerate50 of the fastest growing UK technology companies. Modulr has scaled and matured to the point that requires an exceptional and performance driven in-house finance function.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Develop meaningful and scalable business relationships (ToR, WOW and process) with key internal stakeholders, establishing operating rhythm
- Active collaboration with the business to provide Treasury support and input into commercial decision making and subsequently through customer journey
- Ability to understand complex Finance concepts and simplify these into effective communication and collaboration with business stakeholders
- Applicable skills to be confident to handle and process large volumes of data and transform this into meaningful information/insights for influencing senior stakeholders
- Develop and implement tactical and strategic solutions for Treasury dashboards and internal reporting (Hands on attitude)
- Identify, maintain, review and update modelling assumption inputs
- Monthly reporting and commentary
- Stress testing and reporting
- Support budget and forecast preparation
- Identify, develop and implement process controls
- Respond/investigate any internal warnings/KRI alerts
- Support delivery of (and embed) future Treasury infrastructure, including processes (existing and future), systems (E.g. TMS, Autorek) and controls
- Comfortable dealing with change in a fast-paced environment
- Data Steward for Treasury data