OUTFITTERY is one of the biggest personal shopping services in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a SysOps Administrator / IT Administrator (all genders). Our SysOps & DevOps team is dedicated to supporting our teams - this ranges from monitoring our deployment pipelines, maintaining IT security, setting up tools for our remote work environment, hardware and software setups during onboarding and many more. The team consists of 5 highly skilled specialists.
- You will report to the Team Lead.
- You manage our software and hardware inventory.
- You are responsible for carrying out user account administration and IT support - taking care of all IT-related problems our employees have.
- You will install and configure computer hardware operating systems, applications, networks, printers and scanners.
- You monitor and maintain our computer systems and networks.
- You deal with day-to-day incident management involving all supported hardware and software.
- You troubleshoot system and network problems by diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- You set up new user’s accounts and support the rollout of new applications.
- Ideally, you have a well-rounded technical background with relevant experience such as IT Specialist or System Administrator or a similar position.
- You gained experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux environments.
- You have knowledge in different computing platforms (e.g. PC, Tablet or Smartphones)
- Strong experience with Active Directory (User management).
- You are familiar with ticket- and knowledge- based systems, preferably Jira and Confluence.
- You are a quick learner focusing on solution-orientated approaches.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, high standards for your own work and you uphold high standards of confidentiality.
- You are a team player who likes new challenges and responsibilities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coachings, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our officer manager.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Christian Richter Apply now