We're looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team in Dublin or Helsinki. You’ll work with Marketing teams and help improve marketing strategies through actionable insights to make Supermetrics engaging to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new data requirements, building & maintaining automated dashboards and analyzing marketing performance across different funnels.
The person we seek possesses a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude, and business savvy.
Your day-to-day would be about,
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends in our marketing data to identify opportunities as well as develop a firm grasp of the current and potential marketing channels
- Developing tools that articulate areas of opportunity across the marketing funnel and drive actionable insights
- Partnering closely with product and engineering teams to define the future of data for Supermetrics, with a particular focus on usability of data for marketing and sales
- Collaborating with area owners across the marketing team to help define and prioritize testing and reporting
- Designing and delivery of marketing analytics problems around customer segmentation, attribution, lift studies to answer core marketing questions
- Working closely with other data teams across Supermetrics to ensure the ongoing evolution and improvement of our data assets
This role could be the role for you if you have,
- Senior-level experience (6+ years) with data analytics, ability to work autonomously and prioritize across competing opportunities
- Comfort producing and analyzing data to report on progress and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey intricate ideas in a simple, clear, and concise way
- Strong analytical skills paired with creative thinking, project management and planning skills
- Experience with mentoring and hiring junior analysts; some lead experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with SQL, Looker, BigQuery, R and other analytical languages, tools or platforms
- Prior work experience in a Saas Business or marketing analytics problems like Attribution, Customer Segmentation, MMM, Lift studies is a BIG plus
What’s in it for you?
- At Supermetrics, you have the chance to grow your skills and career in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe.
- As a Sr. Data Analyst, you’ll be working with Marketing teams to improve performance through actionable insights.
- You will have a key role in enabling strategic decision-making based on data, optimizing and automating important business processes, and bringing in your best practices around Analytics.
- You’ll take part in scaling our internal analytics environment - we encourage you to constantly learn and grow, accomplish amazing things and make a difference. 🤩
- You’ll get to work with a team that’s obsessed about learning, passionate about doing the right thing by our customers, completely fine with failing occasionally — and more than a little nerdy about marketing data and analytics.
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own strengths.
At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people. ❤️
Sounds like your kind of a place and challenge? Great! We can't wait to learn more about you.
In case we haven't met before, here's us in short
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- 10% of all global online advertising spend goes through our pipeline
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Dublin, Atlanta, Vilnius and our teams are growing fast
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.