Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the Design team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help innovate and deliver on our product vision. As a member of the design team, you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact by using user research, user experience, interaction design, and visual design to ship a product that our clients love to use. This role will report directly to our Head of Design and you’ll work with our product team and engineering team as well as cross-functional partners like customer success. You’ll ensure a consistent and high-quality user experience while creating repeatable systems and guides that help design scale across the organization.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to help our customers manage their business processes.
- Planning and conducting user research with focus on qualitative methods to inform the design and development of our products.
- Guide collaboration with PMs, engineers, customer support, sales and marketing to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch.
- Creating UX and UI deliverables and interaction designs ie. user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, and assets, as well as follow up, assist and review during and after implementation.
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and elevate design standards.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions and our roadmap with the product team.
- Locate and challenge assumptions, involve stakeholders to broaden the perspective and validate your designs with users.
- Monitoring and ensuring the consistency of our design system implementation across all products.
- Provide and seek feedback early and often to always push the bar for quality.
- Be a part of the broader team and actively participate in workshops, demo sessions, internal training, and other various events.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Overall 5+ years of experience gained at a digital product company.
- A portfolio showing strong expertise across research, user experience, product thinking, interaction, visual design, and customer empathy. We’re hoping it's not just high-fidelity mock-ups, you show process, sketches, collaboration, reflection, and chicken scratch and would ideally include at least one detailed case study.
- Strong understanding of technologies used to build modern digital experiences and a familiarity with the fundamentals of front-end development, accessibility and usability.
- Ability to quickly draft multiple visual solutions/concepts for the same business problem.
- Excellent skills in creating high-fidelity prototypes using Adobe XD or similar.
- UX design skills ranging from user research, customer interviews, and user testing
- Experience designing digital products and systems end to end, not just websites.
- Experience managing large problems and breaking them down into bite-sized measurable chunks.
- Advocacy for design by articulating and presenting the rationale behind your proposed ideas.
- Care about moving your team forward and looking for ways to positively impact the team, not just the product.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since.
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.