Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Technical Support team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Being in the customer frontline and playing detective when something goes unexpectedly wrong!
Our products are incredibly powerful tools for our customers in cutting hours of time and manual effort from their reporting and analysis processes. This means we're actively used around the globe and need people like you to help educate our customers on the usage of our products, track down and catch bugs and unravel the mysteries of technical anomalies.
As our products move to a larger scale and increase in complexity, having people like you in our team becomes more and more important.
Ideally, you’ll be located in Helsinki, but you'll also have the flexibility to work most of the time remotely if needed. Nevertheless, we work tightly together whether you're at the office or the home desk.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to our customers mainly through our ticketing system Freshdesk
- Debugging technical issues by investigating failed data transfers, testing different parameters, and interpreting the results to identify the root cause of the behavior
- Communicating with our product management team and software engineers about issues in our products and escalating tickets
- Being both a producer and consumer of technical documentation
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Been working in a technical role before providing support, developing software, or/and doing technical consulting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of how causation works with software functions
- The ability to fetch, grep/filter and understand technical logging and time series
- A feeling at ease with digesting and producing technical documentation in English
- The ability to juggle tasks according to their urgency (prioritize)
- Great written and spoken English communication skills (no Finnish needed)
🙌🏼 We highly appreciate it if you also have experience in:
- Data warehouse management
- Data transfer configurations
- Data analysis
- Basic programming and/or SQL knowledge
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.